0 of 2 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
What is the process behind the game sense approach?CorrectIncorrect
Identify from the list below the benefits of a game-sense approach:
- Games set physical and mental challenges that encourages the understanding of tactics
- Encourages players to use and develop perception and decision making
- Skill = ability that comes from knowledge, practice, aptitude and understanding which enables the athlete to perform a technique
- Allows for a player-centred problem solving approach
- Empowers players to think for themselves
- Techniques = learned skills that allow athletes to compete most efficiently within the rules of their sport.
- “Let the game become the teacher”
- Creates effective long term learning since the players are learning/discovering things for themselves
- Fundamental movement skills (FMS), tactical skills, sport specific skills (technique) and fitness components to ensure the athlete develops holistically.
- Games intrinsically motivate the players, creating an environment that is both challenging and enjoyable