http://africansportacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/cropped-African-Sports-Training-Academy-logo-01-1-300x187.png 0 0 Ricardo Siljeur http://africansportacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/cropped-African-Sports-Training-Academy-logo-01-1-300x187.png Ricardo Siljeur2018-07-17 15:31:172018-07-17 23:11:38Learning Activity Two
Fill in the blank spaces
- There is only one possible right answer for each space given.
- Fill in the word/s you think best suit the given sentence.
- One word per space.
- Two spaces require two separate words.
- Muscles of the _______ ______ stabilize the highly movable hip joint and support the body during standing and walking.
- The gluteus maximus, _______ _______ and gluteus minimus together for the gluteal muscles.
- The adductor muscles causes ________ of the hip.
- The structure of a joint determines its ___________.
- The four movements of joints are flexion, ________ , lateral bending and _________.
- _______ joint, allows for a sliding movement.
- ________ joint moves in flexion, extension, abduction and adduction.
- The elbow joint is an example of a ______ joint.
- Muscles that attach the humerus to the axial skeleton are the _________ ________ and latissimus dorsi.
- The muscles of the shoulder are the deltoids, __________, Subscapularis, ______ _____, Supraspinatus, Teres major.